Customer Service Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member (Sales experience preferred)
Full Time in San Antonio, TX
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Detail oriented
- Bilingual - Spanish preferred
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
about our agency
- Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.
- Our office is located in Alamo Heights.
- I am a third generation State Farm agent.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
State Farm Insurance Agent located in San Antonio, TX is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a State Farm team member for Blake Kohutek - State Farm Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance.
are you driven & ambitious?
We are an established, growth-oriented agency with a team of highly motivated individuals. Our team works hard to reach our goals together as a team and have fun while we are doing it! If you want to work in an environment that is fun, challenging, and rewarding, then Blake Kohutek - State Farm Agent may be the right fit for you!
we look forward to speaking with you!
as an agent team member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Commission plus bonus
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none